Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Aunt Nannette's Hot Fudge

*Melt together on stove:
2 cubes butter
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
*Add:
2 cans evaporated milk
*Stir well then add:
4 cups powdered sugar
*Boil for 5 minutes while stirring, then take off heat and add
1 tps. vanilla
**Helpul hint: I tried using milk chocolate once and it never thickened. It was the consistency of water. This recipe makes a lot, so you can easily half it or save it in the fridge. It saves really well for a couple of weeks. My kids like to heat it up and dip fruit in it. This is so easy to make...you will never buy hot fudge in a jar again.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This looks yummy, because I don't like hot fudge from the jar. It doesn't taste good to me. Don loves ice cream and hot fudge! Who doesn't??

Nancy said...

Holy Crap-o-lee. That makes me sweat just looking at it. But so yummy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...