Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Banana Bread

It's kind of weird to try so many banana bread recipes.  I mean, I have at least 3 banana bread recipes that I really love and yet, I keep trying new ones.  I don't know.  
So here's another one and I really liked this one, too!
4 ripe bananas
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup light tasting olive oil
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda

*Smash up the bananas.  (Instead of dirtying another bowl, I just put my bananas in the mixer first and mix them up until their nice and juicy).  Add the sugar, eggs, yogurt, vanilla and olive oil.  Mix well.  Add flour and baking soda.  Mix well.  Pour into two small bread pans and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.  Watch it closely because the time will vary depending on your pans and your oven.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...