Tuesday, April 23, 2013

5 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE COOKIES

I was looking for a chocolate cookie recipe I used to have and can't find. Thought maybe the internet could help me --because after all you can find ANYTHING on the internet, right? I didn't find my recipe, but ran across this from the Yahoo chef (didn't know there was such a person) and thought they sounded interesting.  His name is Fabio (yes, it really is) Viviani.  The recipe is small and only has 5 ingredients, so I tried them.  They really are good and easy and oh so tasty!! The reason:  NUTELLA!!! I only know one person (my very own daughter) who doesn't love it! I think she might have been adopted--JK--love you Megs!!  Here goes

1 c. Nutella
2 T. brown sugar
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350. Mix above ingredients  on low for a few minutes and slowly add 3/4 c. flour just until well mixed.  Scoop with spoon or small cookie/ice cream scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet--about walnut size.  Sprinkle the tops with a small amount of coarse sea salt.  Salt enhances the sweetness of baked goods.  Bake for 10 minutes.  Remove from cookie sheet and cool on baking rack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love simply cookie or candy recipes.. I am always looking for recipes without sugar and flour! Yummy!

www.foundafeather.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...