Friday, August 12, 2016

Teriyaki Chicken

We love this homemade teriyaki sauce!  I found this recipe in my ward (church) cookbook years ago.  It's so easy and so good!  I used to add the sauce to the chicken in the crockpot, but then I decided I liked it better when we added it right before serving.  That way it has more flavor.  Try it and see what you think!

1 Tbs. cornstarch
1/2 cup cold water
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. ginger (I used about half this much)

*Mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth.  Combine with the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan.  Stir over medium heat until thick and smooth.  Serve over chicken and rice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great recipe for teriyaki…I should make my own, too.

Zia
I found the best Mesothelioma Lawyer Lake Charles LA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...