Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

As I was looking at one of my favorite recipe blogs, I came across this cookie recipe and I had to try it. She got it from Allrecipes. The recipe is a tad different than the choc. chip cookie recipe I usually make. But I was pleasantly surprised. They were chewy, soft and just plain good! I took them to a family dinner and everyone loved them. I'm so excited to have a new cookie recipe to add to my rotation!


3/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 Tbs. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups flour
1 bag chocolate chips

Mix melted butter with sugars. Add egg and yolk and vanilla. Next, add baking soda, salt and flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 325 for 11-14 minutes. (I used a large cookie scoop so I baked mine for 14 minutes. If using a regular sized scoop, bake for 11-12 minutes.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...