Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Malia's C.C.C.

I got this recipe from Nat's friend, Malia, who besides being one of the funniest people you will ever meet, also loves to cook and bake. This recipe is a fun twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. A little less butter, a little less flour, and almond flavoring instead of vanilla. They were a hit at my house. Thanks Malia!!3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. almond extract
2 cups flour (1 white, 1 wheat)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 bag milk chocolate chips.
*Combine sugars, add butter, eggs, and almond extract. Mix well and then add dry ingredients. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. (I did 9 minutes).

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

These sound so yummy. I love anything with almond flavoring and I like milk chocolate better than dark! I will definitely try these.

Malia said...

In all their glory!! Thanks for the shout out Rachel, and I hope the Olsens won't mind me sharing their recipe on the world wide web, but it's too amazing to pass up!! Glad you enjoyed them.

Linda Kincaid said...

I tried this over the weekend and I think I ate half of them! Thanks for the great recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...