Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bajio Enchiladas

When Holly was here visiting, I told her one day that I was making Bajio chicken in my crockpot for dinner.
She mentioned how tasty it would be to make enchiladas using the Bajio chicken meat.  I didn't have time that night but I had lots of leftovers, so a couple nights later I tried it and it was a winning combination for sure.  We licked the casserole dish clean.
Bajio Chicken recipe here.
Enchilada recipe here.
(Just substitute the Bajio chicken for the honey/lime chicken).

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Since some of you like LGO's, i had to share this recipe.....
http://trainermomma.blogspot.com/2010/12/tomato-basil-pizza.html

We haven't had the pizza at LGO, only breakfast, but this pizza I made for dinner last night and was divine!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I saw it on Trainer Momma also! It looks so good. I'll have to try it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...