Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Homemade Italian Salad Dressing

Remember the days of Pampered Chef parties?  Do people still have those?  I haven't been to one in many years but I used to love those parties because you got to eat free food.  Plus, I really do love their kitchen tools.  Everything I bought from them back in the day is still in my kitchen and gets used regularly.  Anyway, one of the gadgets I have is a salad dressing mixer/container and it has recipes on the sides.  This Italian dressing recipe is one of them and I tried it on Sunday and loved it.
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbs. sugar
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. salt

*Mix or shake really well and serve over salad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...