Monday, April 23, 2012

Honey Mustard Chicken

pic from internet

 Yesterday i needed something for dinner with ingredients I already had and something easy. I searched on allrecipes.com and found this very easy and yummy chicken recipe. It turned out tender and moist and had a delicious flavor. Next time you don't know what to make or don't want to go to the store... check this out. 

 4-6 breasts
1/2 C melted butter
1/2 C honey
1/4 C dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder 

Brush sauce over chicken before baking. Continue to baste chicken with sauce from pan every 15 minutes as it bakes.

*I left out the curry powder. I also used chicken breasts and sliced them vertically to get thinner pieces. I only used a couple of breasts and cooked it at 350 for 45 minutes. I paired the chicken with this rice and a simple salad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...