Monday, October 8, 2012

Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

A few weeks ago, Megan posted a recipe on Betty for mini cheesecakes that I couldn't stop thinking about.  I knew I had to make them soon, but I also knew that I had to somehow incorporate chocolate into them since I don't like pie filling.  They turned out really yummy and chocolatey and satisfied my cheesecake craving.  Thanks for the recipe, Megan!

2 8oz. packages cream cheese (room temp)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

1 bag mini chocolate chips
24 Oreo cookies
24 cupcake liners

*Place cupcake liners in cupcake pans and place one Oreo in the bottom of each.  Set aside.  Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.  Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.  Add chocolate chips and mix until blended.   Scoop onto Oreos until cupcake liner is about half full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...