Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peanut Butter Brownies

I got this recipe from my cousin/friend/book club homegirl, Amy.  You might remember her from this recipe, which is one of my all-time favorites.
These brownies are super rich, super delicious, and super easy.  Anyone who is a fan of peanut butter and chocolate is going to love these.  Thanks for another winner, Amy!
1 box brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli double chocolate)
1/2 bag peanut butter chips

Frosting:
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup peanut butter (I didn't measure it, I just put two really big spoonfuls)
2-3 cups powdered sugar
little bit of milk

*Make the brownie batter according to package directions and stir in the peanut butter chips.  Bake according to package directions and let cool completely.  Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and a little milk to make spreadable frosting.  Spread over brownies and serve immediately or chill before serving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...