Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Honey Butter Croissants

 We spent the last 3 weeks in sunny Arizona.  It was wonderful!  The weather was perfection.  We ate out almost every night trying to hit up all of our favorite spots.  The boys loved playing with their cousins and staying at Grandma's house.  We were so sad to leave!  Oh, and I got my hair done!  Yes, I wait until I visit Arizona every 4 months to get my hair done.  I love my hair girl.  Not only is she fabulous at doing hair, she told me about these croissants and I am forever changed.  They are melt in your mouth goodness.  Thank you Chelsea!


Honey Butter Croissants

1 box Trader Joe's frozen mini croissants
butter
honey

Bake as directed on box.  As soon as you take the croissants out of the oven, rub with softened butter and drizzle with honey.  Then, try to eat just one.

1 comment:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Betty is still alive! Yay! These sound/look heavenly and I can't wait to try them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...