Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Perfect Omelette

Years ago on Oprah, I saw a segment about how to make the perfect omelette.  I have been using this method ever since and it really does work.  I have egg issues and cannot eat eggs unless they are very well-cooked.  No egg juice!  I never order eggs at restaurants because I'm too afraid of egg juice.  So I love this method because I can make sure my omelette is well-done!



Step 1:  Crack two eggs into a bowl.  Add 1 Tbs of water.  Whisk really well with a fork.


Step 2:  Pour eggs into an already butter/sprayed pan that has been heating over low-medium heat.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper.  With a spatula, push in the sides to the center and let the eggs fill in the gaps.  Do this like 3 times until there is no more runny eggs.  Then flip.


Step 3:  Add toppings to one side of the omelette.  Then fold over the other side.  Cook for about a minute on each side.


Step 4:  Serve and enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...