Friday, June 17, 2011

Golden Graham S'mores

An amazing cook in my ward made these last week up at Girls Camp.  I haven't stopped thinking about them since.
I'm not even a huge s'mores lover (like Holly) but these just hit the spot.  So gooey and crunchy and chocolatey.  A perfect treat for summer (no baking) and so easy, too!
I owe a big thanks to Ty for introducing these to me and I can't wait until she starts her own food blog!!!!!

1 (12 oz.) box of Golden Grahams
1 bag chocolate chips (I used dark, but any kind will work)
3/4 cup light Karo syrup
4 Tbs. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups mini marshmallows

*Pour cereal into a big bowl.  On the stove, melt chocolate chips, butter and Karo together just until hot but not boiling.  Remove from heat and add vanilla.  Pour over cereal and mix well.  Add marshmallows and stir really well until it's all coated.  Press into a greased 9x13 pan and let sit for one hour before cutting.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Those sound SO GOOD!!! Hugs, Cindy

Angie said...

Made these last night. I think we're down to half a pan, BIG hit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...