Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yogurt Cream for Fruit

This recipe is from "The Pioneer Woman" website. If I was a smartie, I would say click "here" and there would be a link to her website. But I don't know how to do that, so I am just posting the recipe because it was so yummy and easy. For step by step instructions and way better pictures, go to her website. 1 1/2 cups plain, unflavored yogurt
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup brown sugar
*Put yogurt in a mixing bowl. Add whipping cream and whisk together really well. Sprinkle brown sugar over the top and DO NOT stir. Cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for several hours. After several hours, remove wrap and stir well. Spoon over fresh berries or any fruit for a really yummy treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. That stuff is good! It would be good for a brunch or breakfast party. I have 2 recipes to post but I'll give yours' some air time:)

Kylie said...

I totally made that after she posted it...yummmmmy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...