Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pizza

I got this pizza crust recipe from Nie Nie's recipe blog. It was easy and tasted great! The crust had the perfect crunch and chew in all the right places.

Crust:

2 3/4 cups wheat flour
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 packet yeast
1 cup warm water
1/4 tsp. sugar

Dissolve yeast and sugar in cup of warm water. Let sit for 7 minutes. Mix with flour, oil and salt. Place dough in oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place for one hour. Cut dough in half and roll out. Grease pan with a little olive oil. Heat oven to 475. Bake crust for 10 min. Then, top with sauce (I used spaghetti sauce), mozzarella cheese and preferred toppings or whatever else you like. Bake for 10 more minutes or until done.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I was visiting my friends blog and found you! Thank You for shareing all your recipes. I love them!
So I added you to mine so others can enjoy your blog and enjoy cooking with you also. So again THANK YOU!!

Jade said...

I have been needing a good pizza recipe and I know I can always trust your recipes! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...