Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins

I had some fresh blueberries and decided to make muffins. These were so good! They turned out moist and sweet. Perfect for a spring breakfast.

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 cup blueberries

Mix eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and sour cream. Next, add salt, soda, flour. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. (I used a cookie scoop to scoop the batter and it worked really well).

2 comments:

Janice said...

I'm so glad I found a blog of recipe's. This recipe looks pretty easy. I'm pretty sure I could make those. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking through your blog. I came over from It's good to be queen.

Kelly said...

This is my favorite recipe blog! I have tried several recipes and they are all easy, practical and delicious. Keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...