Monday, May 25, 2009

Fruit Pizza

I love, love this dessert. It's delicious and pretty. I love pretty food. Any fruit can go on top, I just decided to put red and blue berries for the holiday weekend. I think it turned out quite nice! Happy Memorial Day!!

Crust:
1 and a half tubes of store bought sugar cookie dough (can use homemade)

Press onto pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes. Keep checking to make sure it does not get too brown.

Cream Cheese Layer:
8oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix together and spread on top of crust. Top with desired fruit.

*If using a cookie sheet, double cream cheese mixture.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Holl, I love fruit pizza. Haven't made it in such a long time. This reminded me how much I like it!!

Cara said...

girl, i love fruit pizza, i'm making this on sunday, nobody makes it anymore it seems like.

dave and natalie said...

So divine!! It was yummy yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...