Thursday, June 11, 2009

PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN



This recipe has been a staple for our church group for quite a while. It is so delicious and easy...the two things you want, right? Last time I made it I didn't have any Corn Flakes crumbs so I used Panko Bread Crumbs and it was just as good. I always cook the rice in chicken broth for a better flavor. I prefer brown rice, but my picky husband likes the white stuff!!

PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN
3/4 c. crushed corn flakes (or Panko breadcrumbs)
3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 1oz. package ranch dressing mix
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pound to even thickness)
1/2 c. melted butter

In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes or breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, and then roll in cornflake mixture to coat. Place on a greased glass 9x13 casserole dish. Drizzle remaining butter over all. Bake, uncovered, @ 375 for 40 minutes. You don't have to drizzle the remaining butter, but it does taste better (of course it does, butter makes EVERYTHING better!)
Serve over brown or white rice.

1 comment:

MaRiN said...

I make this all the time, my family loves it and it's so easy to throw together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...