Saturday, April 9, 2011

Malia's Amazing Brownies


Our friend, Malia, sent us this brownie recipe to try after I said I wasn't in love with the last brownie recipe that I tried.
Not only is Malia the most hysterically funny person you'll ever meet...she is also a culinary student and she loves to cook and bake.
I knew I could trust her recipe and I absolutely loved the way these tasted.  I think it's the combo of dark and milk chocolate that does the trick.
Thanks, Malia, for sharing this recipe with us!!
3/4 cup butter (I used unsalted)
4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
2 cups sugar
1 Tbs. vanilla
5 eggs
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt

*Melt chocolates and butter in microwave (stirring every 30 seconds) or on stove until smooth.  Remove from heat and let cool a few minutes.  Add sugar, vanilla and eggs.  Mix well and add flour and salt.  Bake in a 9x13 for 30 minutes at 350.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BB you guys are too kind! Thanks for the nice words and the shout out! I'm so glad that these brownies brought you out of your brownie rut! Let's do Pizza Factory again when all the Tucker girls are in town!

Malia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...