Sunday, February 19, 2012

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

I have been wanting to make these for a while, but kept putting it off for two reasons:  #1) macadamia nuts are not cheap and I never want to buy them and #2) I knew my kids wouldn't like them so I needed to have somewhere to take them or somebody to give them to.  I finally got around to it this week and now I remember how much I love this combo in a cookie.
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbs. vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts

*Mix butter and brown sugar until nice a fluffy.  Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.  Add flour, soda and salt and mix well.  Add chips and nuts and mix to combine.  Scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 11 minutes at 350.  Let cool for a couple of minutes on sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.

1 comment:

ctran85 said...

This is my favorite type of cookie! I'll do you a favor and send you my address so you can share them with me! :p No? I guess I'm going to have to try this recipe myself then. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...