Monday, March 29, 2010

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I made these cookies on Saturday and they were gone by the next day! The whole family loved them. Chewy, moist and just plain yummy!

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 1/2 cups oats
2 cups flour
1 cup raisins

Cream butter and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs. Mix until creamy. Then add dry ingredients and raisins. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Watch them disappear!

1 comment:

See it Try it Love it said...

Ohhh can't wait. Oatmeal Raisin is my favorite, I love the Otis Spunkmeyer ones they always had at my orthodontist. I will be eating them all by myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...