Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brownie Stoplights

I am a Wolf den leader in cub scouts and tonight is the Pinewood Derby.
If you are involved in scouts, or you have a cub scout, then you know that this is a big deal.
This year, two of our sons are participating, so it is pretty exciting around here with two cars being made and two brothers each hoping to beat the other.
I leave the car-making up to BC and I just worry about the fun stuff...the treats!  The other den leader is my good friend and last night we put together these cute brownie stoplights that I saw on Pinterest.  So easy.  A big jelly roll pan of brownies, cut into rectangles, with red, yellow and green m&m's pushed into them to look like stoplights.  Super cute and super tasty.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...