Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beach Break Cafe

We just got back last night from a fabulous vacation in Oceanside, CA.  My family has been going there, every summer, since I was really young.  It's one of my favorite places in the world, although, let's face it, I haven't been very many places.
But give me the beach and the cool breeze and the smell of the ocean and the view of all the sailboats in the harbor...I'm pretty sure I could move there and never look back.
Not to mention the food!  Always fun to eat out on vacation.  We are not big out-to-breakfast people.  We are more out-to-dinner folks in my family.  But then some of our good friends told us about this cafe and suddenly we wanted to go there every morning.  The best food.
The banana crunch french toast is one of their most popular dishes.  And it is amazing.
But let's talk about their omelets, their shredded hash browns, their freshly squeezed oj and their coffee cake.  The coffee cake!
Please go eat there if you are ever anywhere near Oceanside.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...