Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Greek Salad

I got this yummy recipe from my sister-in-law while we were up in Utah. We had it with our 4th of July BBQ and it was perfect!  Its easy, healthy, and perfect for summer. 

Chop up the following veggies:
1-2 cucumbers
2 handfuls grape tomatoes
1 red pepper
1 small red onion

Add some feta cheese

Dressing:
1/2 Cup olive oil
1/8 Cup Lemon Juice
1/8 Cup Red wine vinegar
2 tsp. oregano
2 cloves garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all the veggies, feta cheese, and dressing together!

*I didn't use all of the dressing. About 1/2 or 3/4 is enough. Also, I just noticed that I actually used apple cider vinegar on accident. It tasted just fine! Blame it on my pregnancy brain.

1 comment:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

This sounds DELICIOUS! I have a similar recipe from my husband and his buddies. I love all the flavors you used and I am going to try this once I get all the ingredients on my next shopping trip! Thanks!!

http://aquariuslyashley.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...