Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Asparagus is one of my top five favorite vegetables. Maybe even top three. So when my mom told me about the delicious asparagus she had at book club (prepared by my cousin Debbie) I knew I had to have the recipe pronto. I was not disappointed.

fresh asparagus
olive oil
Good Seasons Italian dressing mix

*Cut off bottoms of asparagus. Spread out in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Drizzle or brush with a little olive oil. Sprinkle some seasoning. Broil in oven for about 5 minutes. Perfection at it's finest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this last night to go with our enchiladas. Oh my! So good.

Bonnie said...

Mmm - I too love asparagus. Probably one of my favorites too!

Maria said...

Love asparagus!!

Giles Fam said...

Oh my, those look tasty--how funny, I am just about to run to the grocery store. On my list: asparagus. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...