Monday, July 27, 2009

Show-stoppin S'MORES!

S’MORES (aka a little piece of heaven)

¾ C butter
2/3 C sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
18 whole graham crackers crushed, about 3 cups
½ C flour
½ tsp salt
8 milk chocolate bars, 1 ½ oz. each
3 ½ C. miniature marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in crushed graham crackers, flour, and salt. Reserve 2 ½ C of the graham cracker mixture, and press remaining mixture over bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan. Arrange chocolate bars, in a single layer, over graham cracker mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Crumble reserved 2 ½ C of graham mixture over the marshmallows. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for about 10 minutes. Cut into bars and cool completely.

**I will post a pic when I make them. Got this recipe from my sister in law and it will not let you down if you are a smore lover!

3 comments:

bettina said...

Hey Nat! I ran into Jen at Old Navy the other day and heard the good news! congrats! I would love an invite to your blog so I can keep updated on your exciting life!! jbsecrist@hotmail.com

Jade said...

Oh my yumminess!

Mindy said...

I can't tell you how many times I have craved smores in the dead of winter. Occasionally I actually break down and make them over the stove with a fork. :) I'm going to bookmark this recipe for my next smores craving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...