Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vanilla Crockpot Cake


My sister, Rach, made the chocolate crockpot cake for us a while ago and we all fell in love with it. So last night, I was reading through the cookbook I purchased for my mother-in-law and came upon a recipe for vanilla crockpot cake. Since I love the chocolate one, I knew this one had to be good too! And, let me tell you, it was delish in every way! I served it with strawberries and ice cream. Everyone devoured it!

1 box vanilla cake mix
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1 cup water
3/4 cup oil
1 cup white chocolate chips

Put all ingredients in a bowl except for the white choc. chips. Mix until smooth. Then, stir in white chocolate chips. Pour into a greased crockpot. Cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Serve warm.

1 comment:

Traci Fullerton said...

Sounds YUMMY! I love the idea of the chocolate crockpot cake, I'm just not a chocolate fan. But now that I have found this one, I cant wait to try it. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...