Sunday, July 31, 2011

Salsa

I got this recipe from Pioneer Woman.  I love the fact that I can go to her website, choose a recipe, and know that it will be delicious.  Ree never lets me down!  I don't make salsa very often but this recipe just might motivate me to make it more.  It was a cinch to throw together and, really, what's better than homemade salsa!   


Restaurant Salsa

1 28oz can whole tomatoes
2 cans Rotel tomatoes with green chiles
1/4 onion
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 jalapeno
1/2 lime
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. sugar

Put all ingredients, except lime, in a blender or food processor.  Squeeze lime over the top.  Give it a few pulses until blended but still a little chunky.  Chill in refrigerator and serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...