Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Freddy's

The other night, we decided to try out a new custard place in town called Freddy's.  We only had the custard.  They have burgers, hot dogs, fries and onion rings too but we were in the mood for dessert.  The hubby and I shared a strawberry/banana concrete.  It was good.  I couldn't help but compare it to the one and only Nielsen's Frozen Custard - the best,  in my opinion.  Freddy's custard is softer and not as rich.  The strawberries aren't fresh.  Although Freddy's is a little bit cheaper, the taste does not compare.  Neilsen's is still the best in my book!  But I'm willing to give Freddy's food a try. I'll keep you posted.... 

1 comment:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Got my computer back last night!! Back in the blogging business. New recipe coming soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...