Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marinated Flank Steak

this is so yummy! its pretty easy and everyone loves it.

1 or 2 beef flank steaks ( i buy them from costco)
1/4 C soy sauce
3/4 C veg. oil
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 T vinegar
3 T honey
6 green onions chopped to include stems

The recipe says to put everything (except onions) in sauce pan until honey is melted and then add the onions. I skip that step- I just throw it altogether without heating it.
Marinate in fridge for at least 24 hours. Grill on BBQ over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, basting with marinade and turning once. slice the steaks diagonally into thin slices to serve.

5 comments:

natalie todd said...

ha ha i just looked and rach had already posted this recipe. oh well this one has a pic.

Lana and Terry said...

This looks so yummy! I really need to try it! Now that it is "getting warmer" I can totally try it o the BBQ!!

Giles Fam said...

This looks so yummy! Can't wait to try it. I love your guys' blog! I just have a quick question for Rach on the Saltine crackers/Toffee Bar dessert. When you say 1 package Saltine crackers--do you mean like 1 box or 1 sleeve?? I'm thinking sleeve. I seriously want to try all of these recipes!

Rachel Cunningham said...

It takes a little more than one sleeve of crackers. That is my new favorite treat. It's so addicting!

Janet said...

Hey Rachel. Just found your blog and I made the flank steak for dinner. The (Ras) family loved it! Thanks for a great new idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...