Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Brownies

 Lets' talk brownies.  Brownies and ice cream are one of my favorite desserts.  It's the perfect combo.  I've tried a few homemade brownie recipes but always go back to the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies from the box.  Rich chocolatey flavor with chocolate chunks mixed in.  They are perfect in every way.  Well, I might have found some competition for my fave.  I googled "best brownies" and came upon this recipe from food.com.  I had all the ingredients and they were super easy.  Sadly, I didn't have any chocolate chips on hand to throw in.  Don't worry, I'll do it next time!  These brownies were amazing!!!  They taste just as good, if not better, as the Ghirardelli ones.  My dream come true!  Best brownies is right.


Best Brownies

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix sugar and oil.  Then, add eggs and vanilla.  Mix well.  In a separate bowl, combine cocoa, baking powder, salt and flour.  Pour into wet mix and stir until smooth.  Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Are these seriously better than the last brownie recipe you posted? You know the one with the frosting? Cause right now I have those save in my recipe file as "the best brownie recipe aka holly's recipe". I make them all the time. I'm gonna have to try these.

Dessert Darling said...

Hi,

This is really one of the most delicious brownies on the market. This flavourful brownie seems to have a deep chocolate taste. Thanks for sharing the preparation method of this tasty brownie.

Best Brownies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...