Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Caramel Crunch Bars

I got this recipe from the back of the Caramel Bits bag.  It sounded like the perfect salty/sweet treat.  These bars were so easy to throw together and I had everything in my pantry.  I love that they are crunchy, chewy, salty and sweet all at the same time!!  I keep finding myself back in the kitchen for just one more bite!

Caramel Crunch Bars

4 1/2 graham crackers
1 bag Caramel Bits (found in baking isle by chocolate chips)
2 Tbs. milk
1/2 cup peanuts
1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
1/2 cup marshmallows
4 oz. chocolate, melted

Line 8x8 pan with foil.  Grease.  Place graham crackers on bottom of pan to fit.  Might need to cut or break them to fit.  Melt caramel with milk in microwave for 2 minutes.  Pour over graham crackers.  Top with peanuts, pretzels and marshmallows.  Drizzle melted chocolate on top.  Put in refrigerator for 1 hour.  Cut into squares and serve.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Why do you tempt me like this?... They look so delicious! Yum!

Anonymous said...

The advantage to him is that he gets a brand new counter top and gets support paying for it. The obvious advantage to you is that it'll price you less to repair the damage you caused. All is not lost though. You get to live in a place with a brand new kitchen countertops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...