Sunday, March 4, 2012

White Bean Chicken with Green Chilies

This was an accidental dinner that happened when I tried to make another dinner and then realized I didn't have the right ingredients.
Luckily, it turned out to be good, and I think we liked it even more than the original dinner I was trying to make in the first place.
Then add bonus points for it being a crock-pot dish because that just makes my life a little easier.  Two thumbs up!
4-5 large chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
1 jar of salsa (I used half of a Costco-sized jar)
1 (15 oz.) can Great Northern white beans
1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
Frozen white corn (I like Trader Joe's and I used about 2/3 of a bag)

*Cook on low for 5-6 hours and then serve over rice or in tortillas.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this looks yummy and does the chicken tenders below too..thnaks for sharing!

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...