Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches


These delicious sandwiches are perfect for parties and showers. My husband loves them so I make them often for dinner. Very easy and very good! Even good as leftovers the next day!

1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (I buy the wheat ones)
1 package thin sliced honey ham
1 package sliced swiss cheese
1 cube butter
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
1/4 tsp. garlic salt

Slice rolls in half and place 2 pieces of ham on each. Tear cheese slices into 4 squares and then place 2 squares on each sandwich. Close sandwich and place them in 9x13 pan. Melt cube of butter then add Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds and stir. Spoon sauce over sandwiches. Bake covered at 350 for 20 min. Uncover and bake 5 more min.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I had these at someone's shower, and you're right - they are so delish! Didn't know you could buy the whole wheat Hawaiian Rolls. Thanks, Holl!

Jade said...

Are these the notorious "sliders"? Dust has been talking about these for quite some time. Can't wait to make them!

kristen said...

Yum! These are the BEST sandwiches!

Hess Fam said...

okay so I FINALLY made these. Bad choice for a pregnant girl. I think I will be having them EVERY night next week!!!! SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...