Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet Republic

A couple of weekends ago, we went on a fun date night with our friends, Trent and Mary Jo.  It started with dinner at "The Backyard," and ended with ice cream at Sweet Republic.  Mary Jo's sister told her about the ice cream place.  It was featured in bon appetit magazine, on the food network and a whole lot of other places that recognize amazing food.  I was so excited when she was telling me about it and we knew that we had to go there as soon as possible.  I thought about it all week.  It's located in north Scottsdale off of Shea so it took a little time to get there but I'm here to tell you that it was WELL WORTH THE TRIP!  Please, for the love of all things sweet and creamy, do yourself a favor and go to Sweet Republic.  100% natural, handcrafted, artisan ice cream.  Flavors that you've never heard of and flavors that you already love. Sundae creations straight from Heaven and sauces that will blow your mind.  Not to mention the fresh baked cookies and homemade marshmallows.  Is it cheap?  No.  Is it worth every single cent?  Yes.  


(My favorite flavor was the salted butter caramel)  

2 comments:

Jill said...

Next time we should triple, that would be fun. And I am so going there.

Joan said...

When it's been a while since we've been to AZ we start making a list of places we are going to eat when we get there. I'll put this one on the list. I'll be thinking about it until December.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...