Friday, October 1, 2010

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here we go again. Yet another chocolate chip cookie recipe! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. What makes these cookies different, is one ingredient: vanilla pudding. I was so curious to see what the pudding would do to the cookie, I had to make them. And I was pleasantly surprised! It made the cookies so soft and a touch sweeter. I baked them with the intention of giving them away, but somehow they never made it out of the house. I think it's safe to say, we loved these cookies!



2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
2 eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add package of pudding. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Add baking soda and flour and mix well. Last, pour in chocolate chips and mix until combined. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...