Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Easy Baked Brown Rice

I found this recipe on My Kitchen Cafe. She has some really great recipes over there. This baked brown rice was so easy and so good! My favorite rice recipe will always be Savory Rice, but this one is a close second and much healthier. I served it with Ritz Chicken and green beans.

picture from www.momadvice.com

Baked Brown Rice

1 1/2 cups brown rice
2 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth

Put rice and broth in greased 3 quart casserole dish. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove foil, fluff with fork and serve.

*I sprinkled it with garlic salt before I baked it just to add a little more flavor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...