Tuesday, October 12, 2010

S'mores Cookies

I am kind of obsessed with s'mores. I think it started in college when my roommates and I would go to Black Angus just to get s'mores shakes. The best shakes ever! Then, Hershey came out with a s'mores candy bar, while I was in college, and I would buy one everyday at the bookstore for my snack. Sadly, they no longer make them. Actually, it's probably a good thing. Then, I made s'mores bars and man, were they good! But since I love cookies, I was out to find a s'mores cookie. I googled it and found this recipe on Erica's Sweet Tooth. They turned out really good! Tasted just right with a little bit of graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate. Yum.

S'mores Cookies

1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups mini chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows or large ones cut up
2 Hershey bars, chopped

Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Then, add baking soda, salt, graham cracker crumbs and flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and push a few marshmallows and pieces of chocolate into cookies. Return to oven and bake for 3 or 4 more minutes. Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...