Friday, October 8, 2010

Healthier Peachie Smoothie

I've been trying to do this post for two days now and Google keeps telling me that I am out of space and cannot upload anymore pictures.
So two nights ago I paid 5 bucks for more space because I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out things like photobucket, and the space has not become available yet.
I have no idea what that means or why it takes so long, but to make a long story even longer, I can't put my picture of my smoothie on this blog.
But the smoothie was really good and pretty and healthy, so here you go:

1 large peach (preferably Utah) cut up
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I like FAGE Total 0%)
2 Tbs. honey (eyeball it)
1/2 cup crushed ice
Splash of milk

*Blend until smooth and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...