Friday, January 14, 2011

Grilled Ham and Brie

I have always loved a hot sandwich.
Toasted bread and melted cheese...sign me up.
This one is so simple and so tasty at the same time.
Bread of your choice (I used cracked wheat)
butter, softened
apricot fruit spread
deli sliced ham
Brie cheese, sliced

*Spread apricot jam (I love Simply Fruit by Smucker's) on two slices of bread.  Top with ham and Brie.  Put sandwich together and butter the outsides.  Grill on the stove on low heat until toasty.  Serve with tomato soup or whatever suits your fancy.

*Recipe from a magazine.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Sort of like the "Monte Cristo" sandwich at the Blue Bayou restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland! It's yummy. Except they use grape jelly and I think I like apricot better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...