Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ryan's Salsa

The other day, my husband decided it was time for him to start making salsa again.  Like I've said before, Albany is not exactly the city for Mexican food.  There are several Italian restaurants and pizza is on every corner.  But when it comes to Mexican food, good luck!  So Ry took matters into his own hands and made us some salsa.  I love his salsa because it is full of flavor but not spicy in the least bit.  And it's quite easy to whip up.  I think I could get used to this salsa making!

Salsa

2 cans diced tomatoes
1/3 onion, chopped
1/3 bunch of cilantro
2 green onions, chopped
1/3 green pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 can diced green chilies
couple shakes of garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper

Put all ingredients into a blender.  Give it a couple of pulses until well blended.  Store in refrigerator for up to a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...