Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SISTER SCHUBERT'S DINNER ROLLS


Run to the nearest Sam's Club and buy these rolls! You may never make another roll in your life. And believe me...I am a homemade roll snob. These are so convenient and the added bonus--DELICIOUS!! Very reasonably priced too. $5.88 for a bag of 30 (in AZ). They are already baked--no raising. They are frozen and you place them in the oven for 5-10 minutes depending on how brown you want them. Just tell your guests you and Sister Schubert made them. (Oh--they are in the freezer aisle at Sam's). You can just heat how ever many you want and reclose the bag for later. I have been eating 1 or 2 (or maybe 3 or 4) every day with butter and jam. Yikes!! Try them. I promise you won't be sorry!

4 comments:

Joan said...

i just discovered these! they are so yummy! i will have to look for them next time i'm at sam's.

Megan said...

BEST.EVER.

Lana and Terry said...

I'm all ears! I am not a big roll maker, but have always loved the Rhode's rolls. The problem with those is that you have to let them rise before baking them. Can't wait to try these. Sam's, here I come!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Thank you for the tip. I am now addicted! I found them at Wal-Mart. They are SO good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...