Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favorite Crepes

We like to make crepes around here.
One child of mine loves crepes more than any other treat on earth.
I won't mention any names, but she can eat crepes like nobody's business.  We always have to tell her that she's had enough because she would never stop.  That's my girl!
I put a crepe recipe on here a while ago but we found one we like better.

4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 tsp. salt

*Blend in a blender until smooth.  Heat a small frying pan on medium-low.  Spray with some oil spray and put about 1/4 cup batter in and turn pan around until the batter coats bottom.  Cook for a minute or so, flip over for a few more seconds and then serve with whatever you fancy!

1 comment:

Lana and Terry said...

Reminds me of our Sunday night crepe sessions at the Tucker home. You all loved the crepes and so did TT and I. Thanks for reminding me how yummy they are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...