Thursday, August 18, 2011

S'mores Shake

 Why is it when night time rolls around, I just want to sit on the couch and eat a treat?  I usually opt for a graham cracker with peanut butter or a slice of an apple to fill my void.  You know, something about trying to be healthy.  But some nights, those snacks just won't do.  I need a treat, a real treat full of ice cream and chocolate!  So, I make my favorite late night indulgence - s'mores shake.  I had my first s'mores shake in college and it changed my life.  It's a cinch to throw together and makes my life complete!


S'mores Shake

2 heaping scoops vanilla ice cream
handful of marshmallows
handful of chocolate chips
handful of crushed graham crackers
drizzle of chocolate syrup

Put all ingredients into a mug or cup.  Stir until thick shake consistency.  May need to add a little milk if it's too thick to stir.  Devour!

*This can also be done in a blender.  Just add some milk and blend until desired consistency.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...