Friday, August 5, 2011

S'mores Bars

As I've mentioned before, I have an obsession with s'mores.  I love any type of s'mores treat.  So, when Rach posted a s'mores bar a few weeks ago, I knew had to make them ASAP.  I like to compare recipes, so I googled s'mores bars and found a few variations.  I decided to try a recipe with the same ingredients as Rach's but with a different way of making them.  They turned out delicious, just as I had hoped!  I think the pan lasted one day, if that.


Golden Graham S'mores Bars

1 bag milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup corn syrup
3 Tbs. butter
4 cups marshmallows
8 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
1 cup marshmallows

Put ingredients first 4 ingredients into a large pot.  Melt on medium heat until mixture begins to boil.  Remove and pour over cereal.  Stir until well combined.  Stir in 1 cup marshmallows.  Pour cereal mix into 9x13 pan and cover with foil until ready to eat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...