Saturday, April 25, 2009

BBQ Chicken Salad

I love, love bbq chicken salads. Whenever I go to a restaurant that has it on their menu, that's what I order. My favorites are at Cheesecake Factory and CPK. So, I decided to make one for dinner the other night. It did not disappoint! Even the hubby liked it. It is a perfect summertime meal!

2 boneless chicken breasts
BBQ sauce
ranch dressing
romaine lettuce
1 cucumber
1 can black beans
2 tomatoes
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
red onion, sliced
cilantro
monterey jack cheese
tortilla strips

Dice chicken and put in saucepan. Add a couple of tablespoons of bbq sauce. Toss to coat and cook chicken until done. Chop lettuce and add preferred toppings. Top with ranch dressing and little bit of bbq sauce.

4 comments:

The Hills said...

yum. that sounds like such a good summer food. i will have to make it soon!

Letti said...

That sounds really good.

See it Try it Love it said...

I am also a HUGE fan of BBQ chicken salad's and CPK has the best. I will definitely be making it.

Jade said...

So funny just last week I was craving this like you wouldn't believe and I thought, I should just try to make this salad. Next day you posted it. We are so meant to be. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...