Friday, February 11, 2011

Ranch Pork Chops

I got this tasty idea from my Grandma Tucker while my grandparents and aunt were visiting a couple of weeks ago.
My dad asked her if she had seen our recipe blog and she said, "When you're my age you don't use recipes.  You just pull out a pan and cook something."  Love it.
She told me that she made these pork chops for my grandpa and he loved them.  
I had to try it, and she wasn't kidding, they were good.
Pork chops
Ranch dressing seasoning mix

*Dump out seasoning onto a plate.  Dip pork chops in seasoning so both sides are coated.  Cook over medium heat on stove, in a little olive oil, until done.

*We ate them with these potatoes.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ranch dressing seasoning mix or just the bottled dressing is great on chicken also and baked. Put a little grated parmesan cheese on top before baking. Yum yum!

Megan said...

I made these today for our Valentine's Day dinner. They were delicious!! Thanks for the idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...