Thursday, May 19, 2011

Peanut butter and Marshmallow Brownies

I am a foodie.  I love recipes.  I love to read cookbooks and recipe blogs.  I love to eat out at restaurants.  I think about food and recipes a lot.  I also love peanut butter.  Like I go through a jar of peanut butter every 2 weeks by myself kind of love.  So, as I was thinking about food and recipes and peanut butter, I came up with this brownie concoction.   I couldn't wait to try it!  I was so excited when the timer "dinged" and the brownies were done.  I kept telling my husband, "These are gonna be good!"  And you know what, they were!  The end.


Peanut butter and Marshmallow Brownies

1 box brownie mix (Ghirrardelli Double Chocolate is my favorite)
peanut butter
1 cup marshmallows

Make brownies according to directions on box.  Add marshmallows to batter and mix well.  Pour into greased pan.  Spoon dollups of peanut butter on top of brownie batter.  Bake according to box directions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...