Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pepperoncini Shredded Beef Tacos

Cinco-de-Mayo is tomorrow and you should make this. You won't be sorry. (I am however sorry about the picture taken with my phone, I couldn't find my camera. Don't be deceived by the picture these tacos are dang good!)

3 lbs roast (I love the 7 bone roasts, I'm never let me down with tenderness)
1 onion chopped
1 package Good Seasons All Natural Salad Dressing
32 oz beef broth (I get anything organic to stay away from the MSG)
1 8 oz jar pepperoncini pepers (slightly drained).

Saute the onion in some olive oil. Then throw into the crock pot. Next, salt and pepper the roast and then sear it in the same pan. When finished throw the meat and the remaining ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or until the meat falls apart with fork. Shred the meat and keep it in the juices (you can discard the pepperoncinis if you want).

Serve on flour or corn tortillas (I fried mine in coconut oil) with salsa, tomatoes, spinach or shredded cabbage, pepper jack cheese and this sauce:

Sauce
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
2 T coarsely chopped cilantro
1/4 to 1/2 t cumin
1 T lime juice

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...